Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Focusing the newly added grid column in the Column Chooser dialog of the WinForms GridListEditor

Has anybody noticed this small improvement in XAF v17.1.5 (added as per this customer request)?
If not, check out this video to see what I am referring to:



Hopefully, this will help eliminate extra time when scrolling and searching for your end-users, especially if there are many-many columns.


We've not yet enabled this by default in DetailView and look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

6 comments:

  1. I could almost call it a fix ;)
    So no reason not to enable it by default.
    In case of multiple fields - would it focus on first, last, or none?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice improvement.
    I see no reason why not to enable it by default.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it .. I'm the customer:) i love it and my clients too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Guys!

    @Evgeniy:
    >>In case of multiple fields - would it focus on first, last, or none?
    The last one is selected in this case.

    ReplyDelete