As you probably know, in addition to the new great features the version 16.1 introduced, there are also various improvements to the learning materials that will allow you get the most of DevExpress products and become a better developer. The XAF documentation changes we are the most interested in are listed below. I highlighted the topics I personally like or value the most in yellow.
The good news is that there are even more documentation updates currently in the works, and hopefully, I will be able to announce them to you soon. To give you a hint, improved window resizing mechanism for both Windows and the Web, improved concepts for showing Views, registering property editors are among the things you will be able to learn more about in the future.
Concepts and task-based help
- Non-Persistent Objects
- Grid Based Reporting in WinForms Applications
- How to: Access the Office Navigation Bar
- How to: Access the Transition Manager
- How to: Edit a Reference Property in the Batch Edit Mode
- How to: Show Persistent Objects in a Non-Persistent Object's View
- Permission Policies
- Permissions for Associated Objects
- Ways to Display Properties of a Referenced Object Together with the Current Object's Properties
- XAF Mobile (CTP) Tutorial